Want to get your driving permit and get a possible car insurance discount as well? With our online South Carolina drivers education class, you can learn at your own pace with fun and effective online lessons.
Study for your permit test online, 24/7, wherever you have an Internet connection. The first 20% of our online drivers ed course is free and you'll also get 50 free online practice permit tests.
Some states also offer an insurance discount when you take in-car training with a licensed driving school, so make sure you ask your insurance agent if you qualify. With all that you gain, online drivers ed pays for itself!
LearnersPermit.com is NOT an approved South Carolina drivers ed class, and will not satisfy DMV drivers education requirements.
South Carolina Drivers Ed Course Details:
- Auto Insurance Discount Course*
- Price: $49.95
- Take 20% before you have to pay
- 24/7 multi-lingual customer support
- All Online. On Your Schedule.
South Carolina Drivers License Instructions
- Be at least 15 years old
- Pass the Department of Motor Vehicles beginners permit test
- If under 17 years old, take approved drivers education
- Hold beginners permit for 180 days
- Eligible for South Carolina drivers license at 15½
To learn more about drivers education in South Carolina, please visit our FAQs page.
* Check with your insurance agent to confirm auto insurance discount eligibility.